Tues., May 23: May bring board & card games
Wed., May 24: 4th Grade Awards at 8:15 in cafeteria. You may be checked out with teacher after the awards are over.
Thurs., May 25: Early release at 12:00. May bring games, including devices.
Fri., May 26: LAST DAY! Early release at 12:00. Autograph party!
Fourth Grade’s Field Day is this Wednesday from 8:15-11:30
- Students may be signed out at 11:30 with the student’s homeroom teacher.
- If student’s choose to stay after field day, please bring a change of clothes.
- Remember to wear sunscreen and bring a water bottle with your name on it.
Fourth Grade’s Field Trip to Splash Pad is this Thursday from 10:00-2:00
- Each student will need $1 for admission to enter park.
- Swimsuits must be worn. Girls will need to wear a one piece with a t-shirt as a cover or shorts and a t-shirt.
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, a beach towel, and possible water shoes or flip flop sandals.
- Students will need to bring a sack lunch, and can also bring their own drinks or snacks.
- The concession stand will also be open for additional charges, so students can bring extra money.
Concession Stand Items and Prices
- Soft Drinks and Water $1
- Candy $1
- Chips $0.75
- Slim Jims $0.50
- Gatorade $2
- Pickles $1
- Blow Pops and Airheads $0.25
- Ice Cream $1
Recorder Concert this Friday at 9:00
- Parents may sign students out with their homeroom teacher after concert.
- Please wear jeans and a White Oak t-shirt.
Monday, May 15 there will be no charges allowed in the cafeteria through the remainder of the school year.
If you haven’t turned in the $10 for the Jefferson field trip on April 13, please send it as soon as possible. Also, please wear a white oak shirt on the day of the field trip.
Report Cards will be sent home this Thursday, March 23rd.
Spring Pictures are tomorrow, Wednesday March 22nd! Look your Best!!
*Math Benchmark on Tuesday, March 7th.
*Reading Benchmark on Wednesday, March 8th.
*My homeroom students are allowed to bring mints, goldfish, cereal, or pretzels to snack on. No gum, chocolate, anything sticky, or peanuts allowed.
*All of my math students can bring technology and Board Games on Friday, March 10th. During my math class, students who showed their work by using their strategies will be rewarded with Free Time. Any student who did not do their best or show their strategies, will be required to go back and show strategies on their test with me instead of enjoying free time.
*SPRING BREAK March 13-17 Enjoy your break!
No School on Monday, Feb. 20th – President’s Day
Early Release Wednesday, Feb. 22nd at 12:00
Enjoy your three day weekend!